Light-O-Rama Forums

Nutrocker/TSO sequence?

LENNY RUEL

Does anyone have an intense Nutrocker by TSO they would share so I can take a peak at it. I'll have a minimum of 112 channels next year. Chances are I would use the timings and some snip its that match up and look good with my elements. There was one offered up for over 200 channels a while back but two requests and an e-mail address have yet to net me a response. I know sequence requests can get overwhelming. I think I sent out about 150 in the weeks leading up to light up. But, it's been a good three weeks since my last request. Thanks up front.

Lenny

• 5 months later...

Just finished up my 112 channel version this weekend. Did use a little of the 220 channel version at the LOR site and his timings. Working on Pirates of the Caribbean now. If anyone wants to see my version I can send it to them and I'm always willing to check others out. We all have our own ideas on what we like and sometimes your idea may look better than mine or you may think the same about mine over yours. My e-mail address is: theselightsruel@tds.net

Lenny

• 1 month later...

just finsihed my 64 ch. this song had me so stumped some times, i almost gave up. love the music, but 'seeing my plan' didnt come easy on this one

• 3 months later...

Tried to take a look at the sequence Sthunder69 mentioned, but when I tried to open it, I got this error: No channel with saved index 854 found. Did anyone else get this error? Any ideas how to get around this?

David

Postscript - Now I know I've had too many strobe flashes. I can't even recognize I didn't update LOR on this computer. Problem fixed. Now, where's the door???