Light-O-Rama Forums

is LOR closed this week?

eldoradoboy

Dan was on the forum in the last couple of hours. I don't know if the office is closed, but after the Christmas rush I would not be surprised if they took some time off.

The office is closed now but we were open today. I was told we are caught up on emails. What email address did you send to?

I think it was the info@lightorama.com email addy.. I clicked it off of the old website contact.. I sent it last week (which I figured you were closed between christmas and new years)
-Christopher

With a lot of searching I think that we found your email. If you last name starts with an 'A' and you have an email on telnetdata then we have found the email... It was forwarded to to someone to but was missed.

We will be responding to that email tomorrow.

Dan

dan, thats me.. I mustve had the wrong account selected in my outlook.. i usually mail out with my yahoo email address but the one i used there will work too....
-Christopher

bhays wrote:

I have had an email in to you for about a week, too. I will resend it. I had sent it to dan@lightorama.com

Hi,

I have your email and have it marked to make a response. I needed to do a little research before I answered. Will have a response this week.

Dan