Light-O-Rama Forums

don't want LOR on spam list

ainsworth

Thanks.

I tried mountainwxman's idea of *lightorama.com, but of course Yahoo won't let me do that...the turkeys!

So I added both support and orders to my contact list.

Again thanks for the help

Bruce

As for checking here, and the web site, I strongly recommend it. In past, only the summer sale was announced by email blast. The inventory tax reduction sale generally has only been announced here, and on the web site. After all, quantities are limited, and they have been getting plenty of response to the inventory reduction sale from just those who see it on these sites..

I'm a little confused. I thought that since it is a "secret sale" they would send out an email to people signed up for sales notifications.

I really appreciate all the info! On the LOR site do I watch the obvious "sales information" button, or do I need to surf around the web store?

I assume here it would show up under "important information" or in recent post. Is that true?

I don't want to be a pest, but 18% to 20% off is a sale I don't want to miss. You guys keep coming up with the coolest elements to add to displays!