Light-O-Rama Forums

Laser Lights and LOR

MichaelB

Okay so not sure where to post this but I came across the Mr. Christmas Musical Laser: http://www.mrchristmas.com/product.php?line=Original&product=570#

I would like to use something of the sort and incorporate into my show - I like the idea of the display you get but would like to be able to do my own anmiations / sayings ands coordinate that with the LOR show...

Anybody doing this? Any ideas??? Or is this out of the realm of feasability - keeping in mind I AM NOT an electrical engineer... ;)

This was our first year using laser lights. We didn't use any animation laser, just going for the color beams and fog for an aerial display. Checked into animation laser, but toooo expensive, and couldn't find the display we wanted. So we would have had to program our own, and we didn't have the time to learn the program. We used 5 separate double head units, and one 4 head unit in our display, and for fog, after experimenting, we came up with using green house fogg nozzles placed around the display around 15 to 20 ft in the air. We used 15 different misting/fogg nozzles and put out a real dense blanket, that didn't hang after we were don with them. We used them in our Above the Northern Lights sequence, and were ecstatic with the outcome. They did an outstanding northern light display. I'm off to Alaska in the AM, but PM me and I'll get back to ya asap

Ken