Light-O-Rama Forums

New Year Sequences

ukoberon

Hi Everyone - has anyone got any New Years Eve sequences they have done ? Would like to see videos and sequences to get some inspiration.:dude:

thanks

Rob

www.brigleyhouse.co.uk/xmas_lights.html

Yah I want just one Auld Lang Syne. Pretty bad I had to do a search on that to figure out how to spell that. My neighbors want me to do that new years eve at midnight with fireworks. Not for sure if I am going to do it. Running out of time. wont be home until the 31st. Ops that's my anniversary to my wife. 17 years. crap better make dinner reservations.

Haven't quite decided on all the New Years Eve songs, it's either going to be 2 or 3 songs. First will be the techno version of Auld Lang Syne (Here's last years version

). The second will be Cha Cha Slide. Should be taping that tonight or tomorrow as the lights come down on the first. And we may resurrect Soulja Boy Crank That (2007 version
).

And, of course, the obligatory fireworks show. Got 3 cases of reloadables ready to be fused and loaded into their mortar racks, a case of NOABs, some 500 grammers, a wonderful Super Nova Z-Cake and whatever else I have leftover from the 4th, and don't forget the creamora fireballs. Should be a good show.

Here is one I did "back in the day" when I had 32 channels.
I added some more elements as the channels grew, but sorry to say I never really went back to improve it.
I'm sure y'all will make it much better, but it's a start.
Audio track starts at 60 seconds, then 40, the 20, then 10,9,8,7,etc, then plays Auld Lang Syne

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q2tjejnhyyo/new years countdown.zip

(sequence and audio file)

Anyone have any 32 channel sequences for NYE that you are willing to share? I've been sicker than a dog since Christmas and didn't have any time to work on it this year. if you have any 32 channel non Christmas sequences you'd be willing to share, please let me know!

grodq,

Would you consider sharing the Soulja Boy and the Cha-Cha Slide Sequence...I would be very grateful! I can get the sequence to work with my show, I just don't have the talent or time to get the two songs to beat on my own. Let me know!

Thanks!

Jackson:D

• 1 year later...

grodq wrote:

Haven't quite decided on all the New Years Eve songs, it's either going to be 2 or 3 songs. First will be the techno version of Auld Lang Syne (Here's last years version
).

Anyone one know where to get this version? I been searching the internet and find somewhat close but not this mix.

• 2 weeks later...

here's one i started last year, i had to include the music. it was sent to me and the i never got the name of the song

file was too big to post. havin pc trouble. keep getting booted and locked out with an error. not just with the file, in any post.