Light-O-Rama Forums

Music no lights...but just one song

thevikester

Downloaded Christmas vacation from a fellow LOR user, sequence looked good, music sounded good, but during the show, only the music plays. On the sequence editor, when i was doing a run through, looks fine...I only save my sequences in one folder, so don't think its saved under a wrong file type. It show .LMS like my other 11 that work fine...any thoughts?? Thanks for suggestions

When you say "On the sequence editor, when i was doing a run through, looks fine", do you mean that the lights played during when you played the sequence via the Sequence Editor, or just (for example) that the channel buttons flashed?

Then my first guess is that perhaps the channels are not assigned to units and circuits, or are not assigned to units and circuits that you actually have. I suggest going into the Channel Property Grid and checking the settings of the channels.

I'll give that a shot...its the only sequence i've downloaded from someone else, so didn't know the particulars of having to "reconfigure" any settings...First year and all, its been a hoot! Thanks Bob, I'll let you know tonite when I get home from work if that worked or not.

Thats the ticket Bob!! It worked well, just wanted to let you know that was my issue and say thank you!