Light-O-Rama Forums

first 2 sequences done

Guest guest

This is my first year with LOR and I have 2 sequences finished and I filmed them. This is on the wall of where I work on the projects so you have to give it just a little imagination of what it will look like, but you can have a good idea and you can let me know how I'm doing with the sequencing. they are in Quicktime format so make sure you have a plugin to watch it.

I may change a few things, but that depends on whether I decide to use some strobes this year or not. I have 16 total channels so I might wait til I get more channels or at least a year under my belt.

http://media.putfile.com/Setzer-orchestra-jingle-bells-LOR

http://media.putfile.com/all-I-want-for-christmas-is-you-LOR

Yea, that's only 16 channels. As for the timing, I think that comes from being a music education major. If something is just slightly off, it will drive me nuts because I am programmed to be on the beat. That can be good, but a curse at the same time.

musicman wrote:

Yea, that's only 16 channels. As for the timing, I think that comes from being a music education major. If something is just slightly off, it will drive me nuts because I am programmed to be on the beat. That can be good, but a curse at the same time.

Great Job Musicman,

16 channels is hard to do if you have a song with a lot of sounds for effects. I noticed in the second song it had a lot of sounds that you used...what you will fine when you setup you 16 channel display is that if you use some of the sounds that are more in the background, they will confuse you the viewer because you have so much going on in a small display. Now as your display grows you can use more of the sounds in the song because a bigger display helps you separate the sounds by putting them on different parts of your display.

What is the Artist name of the ALL I want for Christmas song. That soug was rich in sounds and I think I will add that one to my list of songs to do.