Light-O-Rama Forums

SPT 1 Female Plugs!

rgardner518

I could not find the forum that we were talking about SPT1 plugs that were sold on HD.com. They still have the males for sale for $35 for 100. They seam to be out of females and must not be getting more in. Well I got a hold of there distributor and the owner said he would sell them to me directly. But he has no more male but cases of female. The catch is I have to by a whole case of 500 @ .60 each. I personally dont think its bad to pay $300 for 500, but I have no use for that many, I don't believe. I was wondering if anyone else needed any who might want to go half's with me or even splint it 3 ways. The guy I spoke to said he's the one who supplies hd with ALL there Christmas stuff, ie: led's lights and more. I asked about wire, but he's out. pm me if your interested.

In my past research, that price is a bit high when talking a quantity of 500. I know I got them from Christmaslightshow.com a few months ago for $0.60 each in 10 packs. Of course they are sold out right now, so if you need these now, you may have the best deal, but if this is for next year, you can probably wait a little bit and get the same price for a lower quantity, just my thoughts.

I agree, 60 cents each in qty 500 is high.

Novelty Lights sells them for 55 cents each qty 125 plus.

CDI sells them for 54 cents each qty 10 using the code on checkout. 60 cents each without the code.