Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a 160 channel plus sequence for..........

lightzilla

...............The Little Drummer Boy by Harry Simeone Chorale or Bob Segar, even Bony M.

A couple of sequences by the same artist would be great

Please and thank you.

I have 160 channels but not that song. Be glad to share the one I have: Carol of Bells, Deck the Halls. Frosty the Snowman, Coke Song, Wizards, Wish you a Merry Christmas, Discovery Channel Boomdeyada, Jingle Bell Rock, Let it Snow, Winter Wonderland, Caroling Caroling, Faires, and Santa Claus is Coming. You can see videos of some of them at http://vimeo.com/8122232 and/or search for Tuthill Christmas at vimeo.com.

Scott

Dave Zent wrote:

Yes, Bobby Helms did Jingle Bell Rock. I heard it on the radio driving home last night and thought .....I should do that song next year.

That I know, I just was wondering what artist Scott sequenced too.

I did a Bobby Helm sequence but I was wondering if I could actually work my sequence and Scott's sequence into one.

Scott could you please send me a copy of your Jingle Bell Rock?

• 2 months later...

Hello;

I am new to LOR this year and I have been trying to find the beats and or an example sequence for the Coke Holiday Song (Coca Cola Holiday's Are Coming) like Jeff of Ft. Lauderdale did. Does anyone have a sequence / beats for that piece? Thanks!

Also on PC njwatkins1

lightzilla wrote:

Dave Zent wrote:
Yes, Bobby Helms did Jingle Bell Rock. I heard it on the radio driving home last night and thought .....I should do that song next year.

That I know, I just was wondering what artist Scott sequenced too.

I did a Bobby Helm sequence but I was wondering if I could actually work my sequence and Scott's sequence into one.

Scott could you please send me a copy of your Jingle Bell Rock?

Just be aware if you use the Bobby Helms version that the sound level in the first couple of seconds is pretty low then comes up to full strength. I got my MP3 from Amazon, and it was the best available. I ran it thru Audacity several time tinkering with the levels, and eventually fixed it, but it took quite a while. Sounds to me like it was cut from some other source that had a fade-up.