Light-O-Rama Forums

Using Show Time Director/MP3

Frank Rossi

I am using the ShowTime Director. When I set up a show in the LOR hardware, is there anyway to make a adjustments? I want to change the start time of my show with the sequences. From what I understand I need to create a new show with new start times. It is a real pain to add all of the sequences into the the show just to maybe add a new sequence or change the time. Any ideas?? If I make a new SD card than I need to create all of the shows that play throughout the day as well.

Guest wbottomley

Frank Rossi wrote:

I am using the ShowTime Director. When I set up a show in the LOR hardware, is there anyway to make a adjustments? I want to change the start time of my show with the sequences. From what I understand I need to create a new show with new start times. It is a real pain to add all of the sequences into the the show just to maybe add a new sequence or change the time. Any ideas?? If I make a new SD card than I need to create all of the shows that play throughout the day as well.

Nope...

You have to start over programming the show again.

They have no workarounds as of now.

I forgot to use the verifier and lo and behold, I had one seq. that wouldn't play the audio. Figured I had used a wav file instead of mp3 and I did. Had to re-create my show like mentioned above. It is a PITA. So I decided to get an extra SD card or two to use for revisions like this. Then all I have to do is make one trip out to the controller to swap out the SD cards. I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest that the card's showlist(s) should appear in the MP3 tab screen. All I know to do for now is to write down my showlists and just refer back to that when re-creation is necessary.