Light-O-Rama Forums

Weird Problem

wildredhead

So my parents wanted to have the lights on until midnight because they "like the lights", so I made an hour long background sequence. It is just a animation sequence. I scheduled it from 7-12 until I get more musical sequences done which should be after finals. BUt as I was pulling up the house at like 730 the lights were flashing. So I am all confused and go in to check to be sure my sequence just consits of all on and it does.

So my question is why would the lights be flashing when they are supposed to just be on? THe musical sequences worked fine, its just the all on hour long background sequence was flashing.

How often are they "flashing"?

Another thing -- you don't need an hour long background sequence-- just make it one minute. The sequence will loop as long as it needs to in order to fill the time-- as long as it's scheduled in the background tab.

It seems like the problem went away and now its doing it again. Status indicates Enabled if thats what you mean. I even just made a minute long sequence to put it in there and there they go blinkin again when they should be on. :(

Try changing to end time to 11:59:59 PM. The LOR schedule runs Sunday through Saturday. So when you end a show at 12:00:00 AM Saturday, certain versions of LOR get confused and immediately think it's time to shut the show down (right after it starts).

This only happened on Saturdays. So if you do nothing, the problem will seem to go away (until next Saturday :( ).