Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Tutorials

Guest guest

Just a reminder, if you havent been to lightorama.com and viewed the flash tutorials you should really head over there and check them out. I just finished watching them and learned about several features I did not know about. I am glad that I did it now instead of after I had sequenced 4 or 5 more songs.

I'll throw in a plug and remind people that most of those tutorials are also on the LOR Wiki. Of course, you will find much more information about LOR at the Wiki as well. Address is in my signature.

Yes Wiki that Don started is a great place for information. BTW Don has put in a lot of effort to setup the Wiki and has never asked for (or received) anything for it. That doesn't say much for me but is sure says a lot about Don! Thanks Don!

Edit: Took out the implication that it is "Don's wiki"... Don wants it thought of as everyone's wiki so I will try and speak of it as such.

Thanks for the comments, Dan.

To all: Please don't think of it as *my* Wiki, though. Please think of it as *our* Wiki. Everyone has the ability to create an account, log in, and add content which may be a help to others.

I make every effort not to imply ownership of it. I really want it to be a community project.

Both sites are very well done and I've learned alot from both. I don't think you can have too much information. Everyone learns differently so more variety makes for more learning opportunities.