Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Running GUI?

Guest guest

This is no big deal, but in LOR2 has anyone heard of or Dan please chime in cuz I know you have the answer lol. Is there going to be any type of a screensaver or countdown or clock or something to show on your computer screen while the show is running.

Mainly just to impress those "Geeky" friends when they come over to see how things work. Possibly have the Date, Time, Show Start and Stop Time, Amount of channels, Current # of Channels in Use this would be a cool one, What song is playing, maybe just run some binary digits across the screen to make people think its really complicated, or have a table with all of the channels and have them light up as they are being used.

Just some ideas what does everyone else think?

logan_moore wrote:

maybe just run some binary digits across the screen to make people think its really complicated

lol, I like this idea, it would also be nice for the media.... they've always wanted to see the "control" area and were somewhat dissapointed to not see hoards of buttons and blinking lights

mattyjaco, sorry I dont know who you are lol.

I like the blinking lights Idea, (LIGHTBULB)

New tutorial video, how to make an LED board with blinking lights, ahem I mean the master control unit.

You could even place a LOR box into a bigger box and make a great facade for it. Have the cables running out of it. Then when people ask how you do it. Tell them it is run by Christmas Spirit and maybe have a Spirit Meter like on "ELF"

jpcrew109 wrote:

Just open up Microsoft word, type randomness and then change the font to WINGDINS!! :)

LOL :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You could get some of them Jacobs latters things and have them buzzing in the background