Light-O-Rama Forums

Twinkle Effect Question

Guest guest

Is there a way to control the twinkle effect to make it more subtle? Primarily maybe a way to make it go from full on to maybe half on instead of full on to clear off? And maybe also a way to control twinkle speed?

I suspect this is a "don't want much, do you? (roll eyes here)"-type question. But I figured with all the more experienced folks here there was nothing lost in asking. TIA

Nope. Twinkle and shimmer are hard-wired into the controller itself. If you want do have it faded down your best bet is to use the select intinsity toll and draw random events.

--Daniel L

Thank you, Daniel. Figured it was wishful thinking and knew someone here would be able to say for sure.

Speaking of which, isn't it cool that there's a place like this where a guy can ask such a question at the end of JULY, and other guys who think about Christmas lights year round are there to answer! I think it's pretty cool that this year I'm looking at the calendar and saying, "Ohmygosh, it's almost the first of August and I'm way behind." Other than it's almost the first of August and I'm way behind. :)

Thanks again.