Light-O-Rama Forums

channel flicker

jaosh

Could be a bad string. Try swapping the cord to another channel (one that works)for a few minutes. If the same string fickers it's the string.

Darryl

Guest wbottomley

josh hayes wrote:

channel 3 only on a 1406 box. have LEDs on 48 channels and this is the only problem ch. any advice

Turn the plug over and try it the oppsite way.

If that doesn't work, place a set of mini's, nite light, or something else with those led's to see if the problem has corrected itself.

What version of firmware, not software, are you running?

sorry put the wrong model its a 16pc. i will try new extension cord it covers about 3 strands and all 3 flicker. also new to the firmware issue never had any issues yet and this is the newest controller just got last month the other 2 are working fine and about 2 years old

The new boards are shipped with 4.4 firmware. You cant go back to 4.32 from the website because of hardware change. Hence the bootlog failing.

As for the flicker tested two of my new controllers today 16pc V2 firmware 4.4

Three hours straight just fading 0-100 varying speeds and not A flicker to be seen.

Darryl

P.S I have some cheaply made ( expensively priced ) full wave LED strings. I've noticed that they flicker a bit now after the dimming from last season.