Light-O-Rama Forums

adding new channels

Guest guest

ok so lets say i have 64 channels listed in LOR software and i want to add 2 more channels and add those 2 channels to the animation .......so i open 1.lms and add the channels and do the animation.....so now how do i sync those 2 channels and animation to 2.lms 3.lms and so on

Thanks

Export channel config of 1.lms after adding your two new channels.
Import channel config into 2.lms, 3.lms etc.

warcraft wrote:

ok so lets say i have 64 channels listed in LOR software and i want to add 2 more channels and add those 2 channels to the animation .......so i open 1.lms and add the channels and do the animation.....so now how do i sync those 2 channels and animation to 2.lms 3.lms and so on

Thanks

warcraft wrote:

Thanks

Can you be a little more clear on what you are trying to do? I think that you have decided to add two more channels to your current 64 channel sequence.

If this is the case, simply 'right click' on the final channel, and select "add multiple channels below." This will bring up a pop up box asking you how many channels you want to add. In your case, you enter 2. The software will then add 2 channels to the sequence. Any timing marks that are in the sequence will transfer over to those new channels.

It sounds like you already have sequences written. You will then need to do this on the other two sequences.

so do they need to be added to the bottom of the list?

yes i have sequences written already

say i have already have 4 mini-trees and want to add 2 more on the listing its almost on top of the listing id like to keep them grouped together not 4 mini-trees on top then 2 mini trees on bottom of page

I didn't know where you wanted to add them, so I picked the bottom. You can add them anywhere.

Simply right click near where you want the channels to appear. You should see the options to create above/below the current location.

warcraft wrote:

so do they need to be added to the bottom of the list?
No you may add them any place in the channel column. Select the point at which you wish to insert-right click-select "Insert Multiple Channels Below"

yes i have sequences written already

say i have already have 4 mini-trees and want to add 2 more on the listing its almost on top of the listing id like to keep them grouped together not 4 mini-trees on top then 2 mini trees on bottom of page

Adding channels into exsisting sequences.
Add your channels into 1.lms and configure them where ever you want them. Top , Middle , bottom...etc and add it to your animation. Then export configuration.

In 2.lms open the file and add the channels where you want them but don't bother configuring them. Just make sure they are in the right place. Then import configuration and everything should line up correctly.

This will let all the events fall into the right places.