Light-O-Rama Forums

250 LED Lights Under$30.00

shfr26

Just left Home Depot. 250 M5 LED LIGHTS UNDER 30.00 BUCKS ACTUALLY 28.75. WHITE Good price or nnot ????

Just my 2cents, I think the price on the roll of Home Depot lights is a good price, BUT I know of 3 other people that brought the rolls of C6's last year and they did not last through the season!!! ALSO I didn't check the rolls but I did look at the Home depot brand of C3 C6 and c9 Leds now have a 3 year warranty sheet packed inside the box this year. Last year they didn't. I would see if the warranty goes with the rolls also,if yes then I think its a great price. Paul

Thanks Paul,

Do not know if they have any warranty, but will check. I'm a newbie and don't know a lot, but am learning. Is Sunrise in the south part of Florida? I'm north of Tampa about 45 miles.

Sunrise is just a little west of Ft. Lauderdale. If there is anything else I can help with, just send me a e-mail or post your question on here and I'm sure someone will help. Paul

Do these lights have all the functions like fade, twinkle etc. That's been my concern. If anyone has tested please post. I'd love to get some LED's. Thank you.

Joe