Light-O-Rama Forums

want to run 1 unit for sequences and 2nd for just chase pattern

phildo

is it possible to run my sequences with 1 unit and use the second unit like the test panel in chase mode or do i have to sequence my chase and then loop it curious if i can do this havent really gotten into it too deep yet still kinda new at all of it what do i need to do to make my idea work

thanks for all your help

Phil

With a PC, you can write sequences that only use some of your 32 channels, and then you can write other animation sequences that only use the remaining channels, and are your chase sequences. You put your sequenced sequences in the musical window of the show configuration, and your animation sequences in the animation window. Hook up both controllers to your PC, and you should be ready to go. That way your chase sequences will loop continuously, as long as that show is running, completely separately from the sequences.

I don't know for sure if you can do the same with one MP3 director or not. You could have one MP3 director drive the sequenced show on one controller, and a mini director run the chases on the second controller.

thats kinda what i was thinking it was a long shot if i could use the hardware utility and the sequence at the same time

thanks for all your help

if anyone has any other ideas i am open to just about anything i an making a tunnel with 20' arches probably 8 arches with 1000 lights per arch guess just have to use the animation and loop it to get the effect i am looking for

thanks again

Phil