Light-O-Rama Forums

Sales

Don In Kenner-LA

Hi Dan:

Great product:

I was wondering if there will be any more sales comming up before xmas. I tried my hardest to raise the money before it ended but was too late iam looking to get my first lor 16 channel starter If not ill have to save a little longer but I will sooner or later get one Iam hooked. Also great web site.

Don In Kenner,LA

The summer sale has always been LOR's only sale. The last couple years, Dan has added an inventory reduction sale in early spring, but that's it.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

The summer sale has always been LOR's only sale. The last couple years, Dan has added an inventory reduction sale in early spring, but that's it.

That is true... We have nothing in the works for another sale this year.

Dan

Hi Don and welcome.

Keep an eye out here and on Planet Christmas. You should be able to find some used controllers between now and Christmas. Keep in mind that these controllers hold value pretty well but you should be able to do better than sale prices.

Don in Kenner,LA wrote:

Thanks for your reply I will keep looking....

Don in Kenner,LA

Yes keep looking for used ones as they do pop up every now and then.

This is my second year doing this, but this is my 1st year as a LOR user and compared to the the brand of controllers and more so the software that I used last season.....well LORS2 software is far, far better in my eyes anyway.

After I sold off the 3 other controllers in January.........I immediately started buying LOR controllers and I now own 11 (at home) and there have 1 on hold at LOR (try for free) with 3 wireless linkers........ that is controller #12. I bought 3 off the bat before the February sale, then I bought another 1 before the sale, then I bought 4 during the Feb sale, then I bought 1 in March, then 1 in April, and 1 in May=11.....and then I bought #12 in the July sale.

Even if you do not get the software right away at least you can have this controller..... http://store.lightorama.com/ctascpa.html ......at home almost ready to go......once your credit card purchase is paid for then buy the best LOR software.

In the mean time you can sequence with the Demo version until you buy the software.

It worked for me anyhow and now all 12 controllers and the 3 linkers are all paid for (at lest if I do not win the try for free)........I have $700.00 credit on my credit card.......

It sure is sweet to actually have the controllers paid in full.

PS.......I am thinking of buying 1 more as a back up.......if I decide to add the back up I have now to my display.

I really like the closeout sales. Its right at tax time so i can buy more. I could only get one during the summer sale. Six during the tax sale. Huge difference.

• 2 weeks later...