Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale information...continued

Ponddude

Dan,

I saw that you posted in the announcments section regarding the sale, however I can't reply in that section. Is there any information you can provide about the products that will be in the sale? Is there a flyer like usual? I know the RGB thingy (name yet to be determined) will be on sale, but what else?!

Anything you can provide before the sale always helps us prepare for the actual sale.

Hope to see more soon however it makes me sad because I do not get paid till July 24th:(

Steven Singleton Jr. wrote:

Hope to see more soon however it makes me sad because I do not get paid till July 24th:(

OUCH!

Yeah I was hoping that dan would kinda do a plus type sale around the same date that he would have been running show specials if the main PLUS was still on. Not in the mood to buy more then a few of the ctb-16pc controllers. I figure that even without the sale I will only have to spend 20-30 dollars more for want I need to finish up the display for this year. Only need about 4-5 so only looking at about a 100 dollar difference. Still so close but yet so far. lol

We will have more information on the sale next week. Sale prices will probably be the same as last year (certianly not higher) and wit the extra 2% for TryForFree the prices will be less than last year.

We will be giving a way $20,000.00 in free orders and we will also be giving away 4 new PCs as part of the TryForFree promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

what where the prices last year? i'm looking at the following. hope i can swing it:

PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE

or the

CTB16PC-ReadyToGo

any clues on what they where last year? i want to jump from 16 channels to 64+