Light-O-Rama Forums

Very annoyed

Paul C

Is it possible to go back to the old lor program ?#2 jumps around when you try to select a square, usually up one. Its very annoying, especially if you dont catch it right away.I would like to go back, is there a way to convert newly written files to the old software. This happens on three different computers I have.

A few things:

First, we believe that we have fixed this bug; the fix is currently in beta testing, and we expect to release it soon.

Second, there is currently no way to convert LOR 2 sequences to LOR 1 sequences. However, for any sequence that was originally created using LOR 1 and then modified with LOR 2, LOR automatically saves a backup copy of the original LOR 1 file. It will be in the same directory as the sequence file, and named similarly to the sequence file. For example, if your sequence file is named "MySequence.lms", the original LOR 1 file will be named "MySequence.lms.v1.bak".

Finally, this bug has actually existed since LOR 1, so I'm not actually sure that going back will help.

Awesome. That jumping was killing me, see as I'm sorta dyslectic and that was really screwing with my head . How soon, might I ask?

I have been beta testing the newer version and after hours of sequencing I have not had a single jump yet. Bob and his team did a great job fixing it. You just have to wait until the newer version is released...which should be soon.

How soon, might I ask?

Ummmm... pretty soon? :)

Quoting Dan from another thread today: "We are puting the finishing touches in place (email address, support training, etc...) and I really expect it to happen this week."

bob wrote:

How soon, might I ask?

Ummmm... pretty soon? :)

Quoting Dan from another thread today: "We are puting the finishing touches in place (email address, support training, etc...) and I really expect it to happen this week."

We are almost done... Tuesday is the day.