Light-O-Rama Forums

Dan, Any info on LOR Sale?

Michael B

Dan, I was wondering if you having a time table for this year's sale? Timing is important, I don't want to miss your wonderful sale. I have an order for it.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Michael, he usually sends an email containing the information.

I encourage everyone to signup: http://www.lightorama.com/contact.htm

Dan will post information before the sale...just like he always does. Last year the sale started on the 21st...figure in the same ballpark.

The sale will be starting a little later this year. Currently we are looking at the first two weeks of July (give or take a little)...

LightORamaDan wrote:

The sale will be starting a little later this year. Currently we are looking at the first two weeks of July (give or take a little)...

Thanks, Dan you your reply. That will work great! I'm so excited. I finally get to order another of your wonderful controllers. I will have 32 channels total. I know it is small, but it is mine. ;)

If the sale starts in July will there by time to ship all the orders in time??

Guest wbottomley

Nonick22 wrote:

If the sale starts in July will there by time to ship all the orders in time??

They have never failed.

You can depend on them.

Last year It took about a month to get mine. I ordered on the last day of the sale. I think they are shipped based on order date so order yours as soon as the sale starts and you should receive it faster.

Alan

Beefer wrote:

And here I was with my countdown set firmly for June 21st (credit card fully charged and getting excited!). It's ok, I can wait a little longer ;)

Hey Beefer,

I just can't get mine working?

Will you "charge" mine up for me, and up the limit ;)...

Sorry, I tried :D...

can't wait. oh well yeah i can. still have to pull off the pay off on my card from all the lights i got after Christmas. hehehe. now i REALLY need the 2 extra controllers.

Hoping maybe dan does a annual/plus sale that will last through the first part of august.