Light-O-Rama Forums

Voice Overs and Music...

Roger Leon Forbes

Is there some information on how to add voice overs useing LOR II. Being a newbie and not having tht much experance at this I need some information on how. This may be a repeat question, if so could you please pass on where to find it. Thanks

Roger Leon Forbes wrote:

Is there some information on how to add voice overs useing LOR II. Being a newbie and not having tht much experance at this I need some information on how. This may be a repeat question, if so could you please pass on where to find it. Thanks

I make a Musical Sequence for each voice over, then I turn on one of the whole house colors and then change the colors while the voice over is running. That way the display is not black during the voice over. Others may have some different ideas.

Thanks, I was almost sure that was the case, but being new I just needed a little info. Hope my dum question help clear something up for someone else.

Couldn't have been a dumb question. I was wondering the same thing. And thought that what I was thinking was the way to do it. Your question just got someone to give you the answer that also confirmed what I was thinking.

So, thanks for beating me to the question. Now I know too.

Max