Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Scheduler Error

Mark Matteson

I know I've seen this annoyance discussed on the forum before, but none of my searchs return the appropriate thread.

Almost every time I try to save a change in the Show Scheduler it returns an error and must be shut-down and restarted. Over and Over...... I don't remember the exact message ( I should have it memorized by now, I know), but it is along the usual line of "The Light-o-Rama Scheduler application has experienced an error and must be shutdown."

I'm running the latest LOR2 package on Win98 / SP2 with WMP v10 installed and have done the registry wipe thing. Everything runs fine otherwise.

Thanks for the help!

Oops! sorry Bob, my mistake. Yes, it is Win 98 SE!

I went through many buyer's trials and tribulations last year getting a good copy of that off Ebay, so I could get a good free load for WMP 9.0+ off Microsoft's site, burned that to a CD, then loaded both to my stand-alone show PC so LOR 2 would run right. Phew....think I'm still aggravated; rapid pulse, sweaty palms, feelings of paranoia and inadequacy...nope, I'm just getting old.

I purposely forgot all that!;) I hate those flashbacks...

My initial guess is that maybe something went wrong during the install process, so my first suggestion would be to try uninstalling and then reinstalling.