Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Editor only plays one song from my scheduled show.

ZacharyBeauford

I’ve created a show with the Show Editor and saved it in the Schedule Editor, but when the show starts it only plays the first song...it will not continue to the next song.

Please enlighten me!

check your first song. let it play and see if its stops on it own. sounds like your using lor1. if so update it to 1.6.9... there is a bug in 1.6.3 that sometime some show will not stop.
edit the audio but cutting a few seconds off.

Thank you for the info. I went to my Sequence Editor and discovered that my song was not stopping on its own. At the end of the song it would just pause, and I would have to manually click the stop button myself. I resolved the problem by reducing the song’s total time, and now the song returns to its starting position at the end. However, I was wondering if this is a normal procedure for all Light-o-Rama owners ( changing the total time of each song after you’re done sequencing it )?

I appreciate your help

I was wondering if this is a normal procedure for all Light-o-Rama owners ( changing the total time of each song after you’re done sequencing it )?

No, this is due to a bug in an old version of LOR 1. The latest versions of both LOR 1 and LOR 2 don't have this problem.