Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers and Lights Work with Utility But Not During Show

Haunted Haven

Everything was working great until my computer crashed!

I downloaded the same version onto my laptop.

I'm using 4.4.16 (It's been working for years so why change!)

I am running a pro series 16 channel and (2) CMB25D controllers for my flood lights.

I'm able to connected to the controllers (i get solid red lights on the controllers themselves) and able to test the lights in Hardware Utility. I can select the individual controller and test each light.

When I start my show only 1/3 of the lights go on. It's only (1) of the CMB25D controllers. Another weird thing is when the show is on both CMB25D controllers have the solid red light but my Pro 16 controller has the flashing red light.

What's going on??

Side note, I downloaded version 6 and it wouldn't connect to my controllers so I went back to the 4.4.16.

The steady LED just says the controller sees a LOR heartbeat. (good connections are in place)

First thing I suspect is you have a different Network <com#> mapping and mode.

(start menu) Light-o-Rama: Network Preferences

💡 Label each adapter with the Network (Reg, AuxA...) Use Windows Device manager to Force the Com# to be the same on every computer (I picked Com10 as my start for Reg as I had a built-in Modem (Com3) and other USB to Com devices. )

Oh and never click the AUTO CONFIGURE button in HU again. That rearranges the networks 🙄