Light-O-Rama Forums

Show sequence not working

bcraig

I built a sequence last fall just prior to Halloween with only half a dozen songs and it works fine. I created a second longer sequence a few weeks later and it saved as an LSS file and won't run. I don't spend a great deal of time in LOR working on the sequences because of the time constraints of my work. Can anyone offer an idea why this sequence saved in a different format than previous ones?

Your post is kinda confusing, a sequence in general is one song whereas a show is a culmination of the sequences to build a show. The .LSS file is the show file you created which would be made up of several sequences. If the ,LSS file is different from the last one then what was the file on the last one?

2 hours ago, bcraig said:

I built a sequence last fall just prior to Halloween with only half a dozen songs and it works fine. I created a second longer sequence a few weeks later and it saved as an LSS file and won't run. I don't spend a great deal of time in LOR working on the sequences because of the time constraints of my work. Can anyone offer an idea why this sequence saved in a different format than previous ones?

What part of TN are you in?