Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for an S4 RGB Light O Rama sequence for Good King Joy by TSO

Orville

Just got the CD "The Ghosts of Christmas Eve" and wanted to see if anyone has done this song "Good King Joy" in S4?  Looking for a smart pixel version if possible, and I have 2 singing trees, Ralphie and Zuzu for the singing faces, these are the S1 Original singing trees with 4 mouth movements.

I would accept an S4 dumb RGB version I can enhance to smart pixels, if available.  I am using S4.4.16 Pro version.

If you have other songs you've sequenced from this TSO CD, and are willing to share those, I'd really appreciate it.  Would like to get this song especially in my display for 2024, others would be nice.  I've just been having a little more difficulty in sequencing new songs since I have just about lost all hearing and my vision issues have gotten somewhat worse, so I could use all the help I can get, if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks to anyone that may be willing to share.

Disclaimer: I will not sell, share, post, or modify the original sequence(s) in any way, and will use it strictly as a baseline for my own display in creating the sequence that fits my display needs.

I have a bunch that I have collected since 2010. I cannot say anything about them. No idea if they are LED or RGB.

But if you want them, send me your email.

Edited by gsmith37064

On 8/4/2024 at 5:23 PM, gsmith37064 said:

I have a bunch that I have collected since 2010. I cannot say anything about them. No idea if they are LED or RGB.

But if you want them, send me your email.

PM will be sent with info.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Orville said:

PM will be sent with info.

Thanks.

You got mail.

Greg reached out to me and asked if I’d be interested in sequencing the faces. 

Im on board. 

I do not remember what unit IDs I set up for you, what are they?

Have you changed anything from the original face setup?

As far as TSO singing faces, LOR owns the rights to Any I have done.

Orv, if you could ever get your hands on V2 faces, the movements are so much better the transitions between words are fantastic.

I would have never believed I could manually sequence 10 mouth movements. I lived them from the first sequence I did.  I’ve done around 500 or so now. LOL

Greg and I will communicate about the requested sequence. I still have your email.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Greg reached out to me and asked if I’d be interested in sequencing the faces. 

Im on board. 

I do not remember what unit IDs I set up for you, what are they?

Have you changed anything from the original face setup?

As far as TSO singing faces, LOR owns the rights to Any I have done.

Orv, if you could ever get your hands on V2 faces, the movements are so much better the transitions between words are fantastic.

I would have never believed I could manually sequence 10 mouth movements. I lived them from the first sequence I did.  I’ve done around 500 or so now. LOL

Greg and I will communicate about the requested sequence. I still have your email.

JR

I have changed their ID's (I Think) since I moved both to a Pixie 4.  Ralphie is on Port 6 and 7, Zuzu is on Port 8 and 9.  That Pixie 4 unit ID's 06,07,08 and 09 are specific to the V1 singing trees I have, set in the HU dedicated to those singing trees.  If that helps.

Although doesn't matter what ID's you use, I just copy and paste into my sequence where needed.  But I may need to send you the edited MP3 file, so they match my sequence, otherwise things might be off quite a bit.   Since I cut out the intro and the extra silent areas at the beginning and end of the MP3.

The song is still just over 6 minutes long.

Greg and Phil helped a little with Sequences, no faces, but unfortunately their versions were under 2½ minutes or slightly longer, but not the 6 minute version I'm going to be using.

As much as I would like to get the V2 versions, can't afford them at the moment, kind of tapped out on funds from buying extra Smart RGB strings for a few props I'm working on, boxes I needed.

Ended up buying a Pixie 8, so I could get the controllers closer to their props.  Along with a hoard of other accessories I needed, adapters for LOR RGB strings to HC XConnectors, extension cables, cat5 pass through bulkhead connectors, amplifier for the outdoor speakers to do away with the FM Radio in the house and running speaker wire outside. 

Spent quite a lot on my display, as well as things needed for the house. 

I wanted to get the V2 singing trees, but since I'm still using S4, I wasn't sure if I had bought them if I could use them in S4 to their full potential. So they were put on hold for some later time, if that ever happens.

My email you have should still be good.

Thanks.

Edited by Orville