Light-O-Rama Forums

Flood Light Prop Definition

Capt Ike

Quick question regarding defining some flood light props in Sequencer....I have 5 10W floods (non-LOR) that I want to add this year and am looking for the best practice when building the preview.  I don't see a generic flood light prop in the list, but I have found where you can add the LOR 50W floods in the Preview.  However, mine don't have the other channels that come with defining that prop, i.e. strobe on/off etc.  I do realize you can delete the other channels and I suppose that would work, but I'm wondering if that's the best way to accomplish what I'm after or if there's another way to get a generic floodlight prop in there that I haven't found.  I've played around with adding the "Bulb" prop in the preview and defining it as 1 node, but that makes it extremely hard to see in the preview as it's only a tiny dot.  What's the best way to build these? Thanks in advance.

That one is easy.  In the Prop Editor just use a single bulb - obviously RGB.  Then after creating the prop, in the Preview Editor, select the bulb and in the lower left corner, select a shape of flood.  Adjust the size to your liking.

Edited by k6ccc
  • Like 1

Arrrrrrr......I always forget about that box in the corner.  That's it exactly!! Thanks Jiim!!

You're welcome.  I have a half dozen of them, so I just looked at my preview to make sure I described it right...