Light-O-Rama Forums

Convert 32x50 Tree sequence to 16CCR

edtrac

I purchased a few RGB+ sequences without checking to see if I could find a corresponding CCR sequence.  Can i just convert my 32x50s to a working 16CCR version?

What format are the purchased files?  What I mean is are they .lms or .loredit or .sup files?

Edited by k6ccc

5 hours ago, k6ccc said:

What format are the purchased files?  What I mean is are they .lms or .loredit or .sup files?

All RGB Plus sequences are loredit

JR

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2024 at 12:18 PM, edtrac said:

I purchased a few RGB+ sequences without checking to see if I could find a corresponding CCR sequence.  Can i just convert my 32x50s to a working 16CCR version?

No because you only have the capability with 16 CCRs to use a 16x50 pixel set up. Fortunately for you RGB Plus set up has a prop that will work tilted RGB Tree 16x50. This prop will transfer over perfectly.

If the sequence is using LOR Motion Effect Rows - the size of the Prop does not matter...

If using 16CCR SuperStar Files - the Effect will need to be "Scaled" to the size of the New Tree via SuperStar..

Another consideration would be if the 32x50 is 180* or 360* - because if you rescale on a 360* tree the image will wrap around the tree, so the Image is usually applied in 180* fashion, ie Front side and Back side

Edited by Jimehc

7 hours ago, Jimehc said:

If the sequence is using LOR Motion Effect Rows - the size of the Prop does not matter...

If using 16CCR SuperStar Files - the Effect will need to be "Scaled" to the size of the New Tree via SuperStar..

Another consideration would be if the 32x50 is 180* or 360* - because if you rescale on a 360* tree the image will wrap around the tree, so the Image is usually applied in 180* fashion, ie Front side and Back side

He stated he purchased RGB+ (Plus) which are sold exclusively by LOR. LOR sequences have no Superstar effects  within them. They use Motion effects on all smart RGB Props. There would be no need to convert anything, he could just use the 16x50 prop set up already within his purchased sequences.  

16CCR is usually in reference to SuperStar...  I stated Both LOR and SuperStar Effects...

• Like 1