Light-O-Rama Forums

Section Out a Prop in Part of the Sequence. Is it Possible?

Obejohnknobe

Greetings Everyone,

When setting up my sequence, on the left side where all of my props go to be selected, in my case, I add 2 more selections called channels and groups (besides show all items).  Channels break out all of the individual props and Groups are all the props in a group.  For example, a spider group will have all of the spider props in the group.  I have prop groups (i.e. spiders, cats, arches, ect) and a whole house group that includes most all of the props except the tune to sign.  Most of my sequencing is completed in the groups selection.

If I select a motion effect for the whole house and select a motion effect for a single prop in the same time period, the prop motion effect has priority.

Perceived Problem:  There is a 10 second portion in a song sequence where there is a need to select a group (spiders) not to be included in the whole house motion effect.   In that 10 second time period, I am using individual spiders for a bass solo and the whole house motion effect is going at the same time.  Short of using the color black for the spiders not selected for the base solo, is there a way to designate a time period for a particular group to not be affected by the whole house motion effects?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thank you,

John

The Prop overrides The Group, that is just the way it is.

Thanks, was hoping there was a software portion I was unaware of.  Guess will keep putting black spaces where needed....