Light-O-Rama Forums

Best place to get extension cords in bulk.

Pepeprawns

I am very sorry if this has been asked and answered but i searched the forum and didn't see anything. I have new 32 channel system plus a ton of just static stuff from my pre-LOR years before now. I'm wondering if anyone has a favorite place to buy their extension cords in bulk or diy supplies for make your own.  My dad has always made his own but i'm not retired like him with that kind of time. Whats your thoughts on this?

Thanks

Buy some SPT! or SPT2 wire (lamp cord) and the proper plugs and make your own, only takes minutes and you will have the length needed.

4 hours ago, Pepeprawns said:

I am very sorry if this has been asked and answered but i searched the forum and didn't see anything. I have new 32 channel system plus a ton of just static stuff from my pre-LOR years before now. I'm wondering if anyone has a favorite place to buy their extension cords in bulk or diy supplies for make your own.  My dad has always made his own but i'm not retired like him with that kind of time. Whats your thoughts on this?

Thanks

Buy 14 or 12Ga for the FEED (controller to wall outlet).

All the rest, do as Earle suggests. Build your own with SPT (EXCEPTION MIGHT BE HARD SERVICE LOCATIONS)

BTW When you build Vampire plug cords. RIB on the SPT wire goes to the WIDE prong (the silver screw on outlets and lamp sockets)