Light-O-Rama Forums

Show time director with MP 3 Player

Frank Rossi

I tried to run my show last night and there were a few song missing. I set up a new show this AM and for sure all of the song were there. Tonight I had the same show as before I even re sequenced some song and tonight they were as last night?

How can I review what is on the flash drive to see if the show is what I want? Or do I have to just redo they show.

Also during one sequence tonight it turned on my porch lights in sequence? I ran new circuits for my controllers and the show director?

when I open a saved sequence I am not sure what music file it imports? It may import a wav or a mp3 as I have both . So at the sequence step can you determine what the audio file is wav or mp3? When the show is added to the show director (flash card) I do not get any errors. Some of the song just do not play.

Got it to work? I just re burned the two song that did not work and used the new ones. I noticed the file size to be different not sure why but, now it is working.

Thanks for that input. Yesterday morning I deleted all wav file and just kept the mp3 files and it still would not play with the show director. It played using the LOR software. But, I burned new tracks using mp3 real player and it worked. I think when I exported them from audacity I must had done something wrong. but all is OK now.