Light-O-Rama Forums

AC Props Turning On Before Being Set To Turn On In Grid

bigred023

Last night I was working on a new sequence. I created a grid with the beat wizard and began programming. Looking through the preview I realized in some instances my AC props were turning on before Pixels on my home. After digging into it further, I realized that all pixels are turning on at correct timing all the time, but there are instances where the AC props are changing early. I confirmed 100% that all props are in the same grid and are set to turn on at the same time. After zooming in and dragging the bar across the sequence, the AC props are clearly turning on in preview before they are set to. Is this a bug that anyone has noticed? I can post a video if it would help. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Your video tells us absolutely nothing without knowing what we're supposed to be looking at.

Are the lights that are turning on full brightness or dim.

If they are dim go to a section of your sequence and put your mouse over some grids to ensure you didn't unintentionally drag a very low intensity fade or something across the screen.

I have helped a few people that have made that mistake. You cant see it by looking at the sequence if its a very low intensity.

Your video was blocked by my software so I cant see it.

JR

I am sorry for the low  video quality. I was limited to 500kb to upload so I had to reduce the quality significantly. I am 100% sure there is no intensity change in any of the grids. They are either on or off at full intensity. The video shows the timing grid and the two props that are changing early. You can clearly see when I drag the selection bar across the grid, the AC channel lights change in the preview before it ever gets to the next timing grid, while the pixels change exactly when they are supposed to. If anyone would like to take a look, I can send the sequence to them. I have also opened up a ticket with LOR and sent them the video with the sequence to see if they can help. Thank you!

21 minutes ago, bigred023 said:

I am sorry for the low  video quality. I was limited to 500kb to upload so I had to reduce the quality significantly.

The forum has a very small upload capability.  The solution is to upload images or videos to some website that you control.  Then post a link to it.  Videos generally are uploaded to either YouTube or Vimeo.  Just make sure that the images or videos are set to public.

Thank you to everyone who replied! Light O Rama responded from my help ticket and said the issue would be corrected in an upcoming update, which will hopefully be released next week.