Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Lights x120 ... Please Help!

shimbe22

Okay, so I have been in contact with LOR and they have advised me they are going to be making a video tutorial soon, but that it's not a super complicated fix. I was hoping somebody has already done it. 

So, I bought 3x CPC Pixel Stakes. That is 120 total pixel stakes. Not to skip over too much... hardware is correct according to a manager I spoke with from LOR. I have my first 40 on the standard ID and channel set for LOR sequences. I have another pixie4 with another set of pixel stakes. This set is on unit ID 50,51,52,53 and I have another pixie4 with another set of pixel stakes using ID's 54,55,56,57. The lights are all working. 

I told the manager I want all 3 sets to function as 1 set... I don't want 2 sets mirroring the 1st set. She advised me that I would need to change something with the pixel rows to 30 for each row and I would have to change the master pixel set to 120.

This is where I get lost. I originally opened up row 1 and added row 1(2) and row 1(3) to that set, but that made no difference. All it did was duplicated my lights... which is not what I'm wanting. If that isn't what she's talking about, I have no clue. I don't see an option to change my master set to 120 lights either. 

She said this was fairly simple and I consider myself fairly sharp with extensive IT background... but what I'm hearing and what I'm seeing makes no sense. 

Can you help me? 

Chris

Wow!! Thank you so much!  I spent days trying to figure out how to do that and make it look right... do you know how I can implement that into the LOR sequences by chance?

I have tried adding the prop and then just making copies of the original.. but it will only let me make up to 100... I could never get it to allow 120.

It looked like everything was working okay, but I uploaded a picture of the 2 line of pixel stakes aren't working?  I double checked and the numbers are correct.  Anything I could have missed?

LOR sequence.jpg

There are a gazillion motion effect rows buried within the groups - so got to do a lot more editing...

Edited to Break out Groups into 30 columns  rather then original 10 ( I missed it before)

Edited by Jimehc

I re-loaded the program and that fixed the missing pixel column.  How did you edit the break out groups?  Where do you go to do that?  I'm just interested in learning how you did it.