Light-O-Rama Forums

Side scrolling in sequencer?

Capt Ike

Has anyone been able to use side scrolling with a mouse that has the feature in the sequencer? I’ve been sequencing for a few days now and I find it would be very helpful to be able to scroll left and right in the sequence using my mouse that has that ability, but it doesn’t work in the sequencer. It works in other apps on the same computer (chrome, file explorer, etc.), but not in LOR.  I’m wondering if anyone else has it working or if I need to turn something on. Incidentally, scrolling up and down works just fine. TIA.

Hey Matt! Thanks for the reply.  I see in that document holding down shift while using the scroll wheel vertically will scroll left and right and in the absence of being able to use the scroll wheel on the mouse directly, that will certainly help.  Does that mean that I can't simply use the wheel without holding shift to scroll horizontally?

This will be supported in the next S6 release -- to scroll the sequence grid, and when zoomed in, the Preview Design, Wiring View, and Playback windows.

In the Logitech Options program, I had to go in and set tilt left to be Scroll Left and tilt right to be Scroll Right:

Logitech Options - scroll left.png

Oh, perfect.  I'll be waiting for that release then.  I'll look when I'm on that computer again, but I believe my options match those already.  Thanks so much Matt!!