Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Player Schedule

Tonymu1

In S5 when you had a scheduled show, anytime you enabled the schedule and you were within the scheduled time, the show would start playing, even if you were past the start time.  I would schedule my show to run nightly from 5pm to 10pm.  If I disabled the schedule to stop the show to edit something or work on something and then enabled the schedule again, the show would automatically start to play again because I was within the scheduled time.  I did this often.  Currently if I stop the current show or disable the player and then enable the player again, the scheduled show does not start up again.  It would be nice if this could be reinstated into S6.  Or in the current show area have the show that should be playing show up there with a restart or re-enable button so that the show resumes.  Otherwise I have to run a show on demand and set an end time.  You cannot run a show on demand on the app so I have created a cue and have the show repeating 99 times until I can get back to the show computer.

Thanks
Tony