Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR displaying the wrong color.

jroot

CCR won't display the correct color. I use a lot of CCRs, on my roof and my mega tree. I've never had this issue before. I've added an additional CCR to my roof. It won't display the right color, both in playing a sequence and in test mode. When test, I test red, and it displays blue. I test green and it displays red. I've removed it and re-added it. I've refreshed, rebooted the controller, etc. 

6 minutes ago, jroot said:

CCR won't display the correct color. I use a lot of CCRs, on my roof and my mega tree. I've never had this issue before. I've added an additional CCR to my roof. It won't display the right color, both in playing a sequence and in test mode. When test, I test red, and it displays blue. I test green and it displays red. I've removed it and re-added it. I've refreshed, rebooted the controller, etc. 

Use HU to change the color order on the port(s) that are wrong. Use advanced configuration, not the one on the main form.

If you change the Color Order in the Prop Definition, rather then the controller, the color order change will follow the prop and not the controller....

• 5 weeks later...

Having a smiliar issue:

LOR 6.2 1.07

Pixie-16 controller

I have pixie bullets, which test in the right color. Channels 1-9. I have 6 each CCRs channels 10-15 that will not match the test in hardware. I go into the Pixie config, advanced tab, and try different color combination, BGR, etc, for the CCR's, and I can't get them all to match the correct color.

Edited by metallus2000
error in description

Disregard, I had all but two not working, then realized I had them plugged into the wrong ports on the controller!

Set the color order in the Advanced Tab to all port RGB - yes the HU Test colors may be wrong, note the color when testing the Strip .... If you test red and blue is shown, if you test Green and green is shown, if you test Blue and red is shown...

The color order in the Prop Definition that is using that strip should be set to BGR - there is no logical reason to go into the HU to correct the Color Order of a prop (other then running Stand Alone Sequences)....

By changing the Color Order in the Prop definition the color changes follows the Prop and not the controller (if you where to assign that Prop to a different controller)

But to each his own - just easier to adjust Color Order in the Prop Definition via the software... Rather then going through a process of writing changes into the Hardware..

Edited by Jimehc