Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Director with MP-3 Player

Frank Rossi

My first year with LOR and I am using the Show Director with MP-3 Player. I have two questions

1. I have 5 shows starting at different time through out the day. I am trying this out today and the show doesn't start at the scheduled time. I believe I have read some were a show must complete before the new show starts. I have about 3 minutes between shows?

2. After a show has been saved the the flash card, do you have to create a complete new show to add one new song? and maybe three questions

3. If I remove the flash card and keep power on the show director the time will continue and I can re insert the flash card without updating the time?

Thanks for any help

Guest wbottomley

Frank Rossi wrote:

My first year with LOR and I am using the Show Director with MP-3 Player. I have two questions

1. I have 5 shows starting at different time through out the day. I am trying this out today and the show doesn't start at the scheduled time. I believe I have read some were a show must complete before the new show starts. I have about 3 minutes between shows?

2. After a show has been saved the the flash card, do you have to create a complete new show to add one new song? and maybe three questions

3. If I remove the flash card and keep power on the show director the time will continue and I can re insert the flash card without updating the time?

Thanks for any help

Ok Frank...

1) A show does not have to complete before a new one begins. It will finish the current sequence/song before going to the next one. Just make sure your time is set correctly.

2) Yes

3) Yes

I am having problems with scheduling shows. I set up for the show to start 6pm and run every 30 minutes. When I plug the SD card in (after the scheduled time) the 2nd song in the show plays and repeats continuously.

When I set up a 2nd SD card to run the shows continuously all the songs run as scheduled.

Do I have to do something resetting the internal clock in the MP3 show director? I wasn't sure if that was the problem so I checked the box to set the internal clock and that didn't help.