Light-O-Rama Forums

TryFor Free

Peter B

Yes all of the winners were in the US and Canada. We have the random number generator in Microsoft Excel to blame for that one. There was an order from Ireland that would have won but they did not have the TryForFree option selected on their order. Although LOR is used in about 25 countries 95% of our sales is to North America and during the sale that number held.

Although all orders from all countries were included in the TryForFree (Free Orders) Only orders in the US were included in the Free PC promo. This was stated in the rules. The order at the bottom of the list that would have won the PC did not have TryForFree set on their order and ithe PC went to the next order in the list.

Yes when looking at the winners that same thought crossed my mind.

Oh well. Now I just have to hope the value of the AU$ is worth more US cents then it is right now so I don't pay as much when my order is shipped. (even though the difference won't be that much) :cool:

Would have been nice to win (transition to LOR from DIY isn't exactly the cheap) but nonetheless congrats to the winners on the other side of the world hehe.

I'm just hoping shipping doesn't kill me... :shock: