Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR SALE UPDATE

Peter B

I have just recieved the updated sale e-mail from Dan.

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW OH WOW!

THANKS DAN.

We have Doubled the Free Giveaway!
Wednesday, 2 July, 2008 9:04 PM

LORSmallLogoRed.gif
We Have Doubled The Free!.... $20,000.00 Giveaway!

Online Store

Hello,

At the current rate, our annual sale will be better than I expected. So I have decided to share our good fortune with our customers. I am going to double our TryForFree Giveaway. Instead of giving away $10,000.00 in orders we will be giving away $20,000.00. This is my way of saying Thank You to all of our great customers. Folks that have already taken advantage of the TryForFree promotion will now have double the chance of winning!

As in past years, we have been inundated with emails and phone calls from people who are still not sure what you need to make a Light-O-Rama Show. I have included answers to the most common questions here. Also you will find a link to a document that helps explain what you need to get started.

Best Regards,
Dan Baldwin President

Sale Flyer Getting Started

Before you call or email, here are answers to some common questions:

• The easiest way to get started is to get a ShowTime Starter Package

• No special lights are required, you can use regular Christmas Lights

• No special wiring is necessary, The Light-O-Rama controllers plug into standard outlets

• A 30 amp controller uses only as much power as the lights plugged into it. 30 amps is the maximum

• A ShowTime starter package + PC&Speakers + Sequences + Lights + Extension Cords = A Show

• The most common adapter used is the USB485. Get the USB485B (booster) if you plan to go wireless

• LOR controllers can control LED Christmas Lights

• Most people start with the 32 channel ShowTime Starter Package

• All LOR controllers are compatible

TempScreen1.gifDoubleTheFree1.gif

visit http://www.lightorama.com

Glad to hear you are doing great. I just placed another order! Going to try DMX1000 with some ropelights

The original contest rules state:

"On July 8th we will select the winners of the TryForFree promotion. In the case that a winner's order has already been processed we will provide a refund."

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

The original contest rules state:

"On July 8th we will select the winners of the TryForFree promotion. In the case that a winner's order has already been processed we will provide a refund."

Chuck

I must have read that and internally inserted July 5th for the 8th. That's Okay, it's only a day beyond my estimation.:)

LORSmallLogoRed.gif
TryForFree winners will be posted Tuesday July 8 at 10:00PM EDT!

Winners List

Hello,

It was silly of me to have a sale end in the middle of a holiday weekend so I have extended the sale until 10:00 PM PDT tonight. This will give us a chance to answer the emails that we received during the holiday. At 10:00 PM tonight the sale prices will be erased from the store.

Now the fun part. The TryForFree winners will be posted on Tuesday July 8 at 10:00 PM EDT. There will be a "TryForFree Winners Page" setup on the Light-O-Rama website. We will post the long list of winning order numbers and the amount of the order. We will also directly contact the winners to let them know they will be receiving their orders for free!

Good luck!
Dan Baldwin President

TempScreen1.gif
DoubleTheFree2.gif
Click Here for TryForFreeWinners

visit www.lightorama.com