Light-O-Rama Forums

The Sale

Speakefamily

The sale seems to have already started! I was perusing the site Friday evening at about 7:10pm Pacific time. While I was perusing the site was changing. I finished placing my order at 7:35pm. I applied the code "TryForFree" and got the $0.10 discount. I may have been the first order on the sale...

I am now an official LOR newbie, at least as soon as my new starter kit arrives...

Josh

I'm in for my order too! Woo Hoo! No try-for-free for me! A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, and having a DMX controller on the sequencing PC NOW is worth a CHANCE of getting the stuff for free...

Can hardly wait for it to arrive!

Good luck to the rest of you! Hope all you "locals" win something!

D.T.

Wow, I am late to the party. My order is in as well, 10 CTB16PC Completes. I will be 272 channels strong this year! :shock:

I did the TryForFree as well, worth the gamble I figured! :cool:

My order is in! 32 channels woohoo! gonna be my rookie season. Been sequencing a month already and have a small bank of songs, a long list of songs awaits my attention.

One ? I didn't see answered, if we don't win, do we still have to wait a possible 3 months for our order?

If you read the contest rules. They state, by using the phrase you agree that LOR can delay shipping your order for up to 3 months. The orders in the past have been filled in the following order. Non contest people first in first out, then contest people first in first out.

My personal experience has been that if you are early in the sale, I have gotten my order in less than 4 weeks. Yes I even chose the contest option.

Chuck

I saw the sale go up last night but went ahead and waited until today to order. Added 64 channels for a total of 80 channels this year. Man, is sequencing going to be time consuming now! I had my eye on the mp3 director but I think I'll wait until next year.

I also noticed it ready last night but waited until this morning. I am new to LOR this year and dove in head first! Picked up 80 channels of the LOR1602W's! Some say I'm crazy for starting with that many but I say............Bring 'Em On!!! However, I have to say I hope I don't see my stuff for another 3 months or so, WINK WINK!

Corey