Light-O-Rama Forums

Update Needed

Denny

OK Dan, time to update the LOR website. What's New is not new now anymore. I suggest you replace that with something else new, say...., new products? :(

(How's this for trying to sneak in the back door and get some advance info? Probably won't work anymore than any of the other tried and failed methods.)

Denny, I think you may have a little to much time on your hands , maybe you need to go back a recheck your sequencs one more time, or check the experation dates on all your dairy products :( I use to post here all the time, just to see myself post :D

RayNMesa wrote:

Denny, I think you may have a little to much time on your hands , maybe you need to go back a recheck your sequencs one more time, or check the experation dates on all your dairy products :( I use to post here all the time, just to see myself post :D

Ahhh, Ray, you're onto me! I work on my sequences daily and don't mention checking the expiration date of dairy products! I work part-time at Walmart and I have checked dairy (and produce and bakery) expiration dates more than once! All the forums get pretty boring in the summer, so need to do something to stir the pot now and then! After all, you can only do so much sequencing before everything blurs and/or sounds the same.

Maybe it's the heat. Spending too much time outside doing cutouts for next year and loss of hair is exposing my "solar panel" to too much radiation. Maybe I also need to get a life (?)

Of course, it could be anticipation of June 21. Seems that every year time goes by more quickly. Perhaps, I am subconsiously realizing I am getting to be an old xxxx and may not be around to see what is in the sale. Does that mean that the highlight of my year is the LOR sale? I really do need to get a life!

Yeah, Dan, we old fogies need something new posted on the LOR home page at least once a week through the summer, especially out here in the heat. All you northerners start getting in the Christmas spirit when the weather turns colder. Out here, it's still in the 100s in early October, so we get in the Christmas spirit much sooner! Last year, I was getting on the roof to string lights about five in the morning before the shingles heated up! Yes sir, nothing like hot weather to get you in the spirit!

I expect they have the same problem "down under" too.

OK, now that I really enjoyed. It's been raining here as if it was November and this really brightened the day. I'm going to have to find a video of the old cartoons and maybe use one of them in this years show. That's if we have our house finished in time for Christmas.

Daryl B.

After reading Dan's post under important announcements http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum55/16590.html

I have decided that Dan definitely needs a vacation, or maybe it's his team that needs Dan to take a vacation -- somewhere that has no phones or internet access! By the time he gets back, everything will be finished, the LOR team will have had their ulcers medicated, their psychological counciling will have come to an end, and everyone will be ready to start the process all over again on S3!