Light-O-Rama Forums

new LOR products to be released this year

Al in Raleigh

Dan, I read that you are planning on releasing a couple new products in the near future. Do you have a preliminary spec sheets on them? I am interested in doing some servo control, accordingly, I am interested in the the new DIO board. Would you publish the preliminary spec sheets? Pretty please.
Al

Well. Thanks for the reply. I wanted a multiple servo controller this year at Halloween and possibly Christmas. I guess I will have to make other arrangements.

Thanks,
Al

Hi Al,

As mentioned we do not have anything in print for the DIO32. Very roughly.... it has 4 - 8 channel ports. Two of the ports can be used for servos (16 servos total). Each of the ports can be used to control a partner cards that control HighPower AC (over 10 amps per channel) Low voltage AC, Electro Mechanical Relays and other stuff.

So with the card you could control 16 servos (directly plugged into the card) and have two ports remaining for lights or other stuff.

Dan

Aside from the DIO board, what else is in the pipeline? How about a "Coming Soon" flyer or page on the site?

This economic stimulus check is burning a hole in my pocket. I'm not sure I can last until June 21st. I already had to go and buy a couple of DMX fixtures so I could start playing with them.