Light-O-Rama Forums

Thanks

Entropy

A few days after Thanksgiving, my show went live for the first time. The next day I threw a camo tarp over my controllers. (they're attached to a wood stand in the yard). Well, last weekend I put away most of my display and as I pulled the tarp off of the controllers, I realized that I haven't touched my controllers since Thanksgiving. The LOR controllers and LOR software started-up without a hitch and ran great for the seven weeks or so without any intervention by me (except for a few sequencing upgrades and a few self-inflicted problems that is)

I wanted to thank you guys for creating a solid product that helps us bring more joy to the season without adding to the many frustrations that come also.

Mickey Morgan

Newark, CA

Dittos to that!!! This was my first year using LOR and from the start of the season to the end ,I had no problems,(other than my wife turning on a whole bunch of lights that we NEVER used before at one time and tripped a breaker)(lights were in animation)tooo much current at one time,anyway My controller preformed perfectly!!!:dude:

Thanks Light-O-Rama, 2007 was my first year with LOR, everthing went perfectly. No bugs in software, no even a snail.... Did find some tree frogs hiding behind the controllers.

Thanks,

Lynn & Larry Leonhardt

Texas City, Texas

I have to also chime in here. 2007 was also my first year with 48 AC and 16 DC channels. I ran my Halloween display with LOR 1 and my Christmas on LOR 2 without any issues what so ever. I'm very happy with my decision to go with the LightORama product line and look forward to many more years of continued success.

Ditto.. My first year.. months of planning and 336 channels. Couldn't have asked for better software, hardware and support.. For 5 weeks, the shows ran perfect.. I just wish I'd went ahead and trusted the upgrade to LORII before the end of the season.

Thanks to Dan, Mary and the rest of the folks at LOR.

First year user here as well. I was looking to get involved back in '06, but the birth of our second daughter pretty much put it out of the picture for that year. Luckily(or unluckily, depending on how you look at it), 2007 brought about my 30th birthday and a party that produced enough funds for me to get my first taste of LOR. Needless to say, I'm hooked! My display this year was small(only one CTB16K), but I'm looking to add DMX and another 16-channel controller for this year. I will send my kudos here to LOR for such an awesome product and the fun it added to the season this past year. I'm anxiously waiting for the sale and whatever new and exciting goodies LOR decides to make available this year. Two thumbs up to Dan and his crew :cool:

This was my first year also, with 48 channels. Things ran rather smoothly. I did have one hitch early on one of my controllers ceased to function the first Sunday it was up. That night I was on the fourm rather late. Dan and the other users tried to help me get things going again. However we qouldn't quite figure what the problem was. Dan had me send the board back. Within 36 Hours I received a replacemnt board, By Tuesday night all channels were back and the show was off again at full throttle. I only lost 16 channels for 1 night.

This goes to show how supportive the LOR folks are and how they back their products. Unmatched in my book with any company I have ever dealt with.

What a great product!

greg