Light-O-Rama Forums

PF sequences Darkside tracks 1 thru 8 no audio

roverdish

I took down any links that might have "accidentally" contained some edited audio, just to please the whiners out there with no Christmas spirit.

Hopefully most of you that needed sound got the previous mediafire links

You may have to use your own copy of the audio and figure, based on each sequence length, where you may have to edit your audio. Particularly the sequence labeled to contain both tracks 7 and 8. I believe I used audacity to combine those 2 tracks into one.

Anyway all the LMS files for tracks 1 thru 8 of Darkside of the Moon are zipped into one big zip file. You can chose from the individual sequences contained therein. The LEE file is there also.

There is an AC 32 channel 4 color mega tree. 2 groups of 8 mini trees (think arches also) plus some other sections to make up th 93 ac channels contained in each sequence. Use these channels to copy/paste effects to your elements.

There is a smart pixel roofline and a smart pixel "curtain". New for this year and contained within is a 16 strand pixel tree sequenced along with the other RGB elements.
Feel free to use as you wish. 

The timing and effects were created using Audacity where the timings were marked up, and Superstar Instance Sequencer where the TCM changes were matched to the Audacity timings, and finally also with Xlights (Nutcracker) to create many of the RGB effects, which were also matched to the audacity timings I hear Xlights is very similar to LOR's Pixel Editor.

You must have S4 software to use these sequences. There are NO intensity files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9mtc2i5kq32c3n9/2015_Pink_Floyd_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_01_thru08_no_audio.zip

Roverdish, you are a star! Thank you for sharing your hard work! I'm sorry if my warning about your mediafire not working yesterday created issues.

Steve.

I'm curious to take a look, but do you have any advice for getting past the ads and malware from that download site?  In fact, can you tell me where to even find the actual download link?  Everyone wants to load something on my PC but no one wants to cough up the file.

Do you have a Dropbox account?

I'm curious to take a look, but do you have any advice for getting past the ads and malware from that download site?  In fact, can you tell me where to even find the actual download link?  Everyone wants to load something on my PC but no one wants to cough up the file.

Do you have a Dropbox account?

I am not sure George. I know mediafire will ask you to join but you don't have to and I never actually did. I think you just click on the link and then the green button marked "Download 198.04mb". Whenever I click on that green button it just directly downloads.

I can see where hundreds of downloads of my sequences have occured so far. I do not have a drop box account, I'm sorry.

I had the same problem George was having..

I was getting to many warnings about malware and etc. when i went on the site and tried to download the file... Which I never could get to download because like you said... all the other stuff popping up instead of the download..

Normally it's not the BIGGEST button for download on mediafire  If someone wants to email me the zip at arwomack01@webbyhome.com  I can host the files on my server, no malware.  :)

If that is OK with the original poster, will make the link with his attribution.

Alan

Normally it's not the BIGGEST button for download on mediafire  If someone wants to email me the zip at arwomack01@webbyhome.com  I can host the files on my server, no malware.   :)

If that is OK with the original poster, will make the link with his attribution.

Alan

Zipped file is 198mb too large for email. I just downloaded this file from a different computer and I was confronted by some ads but I just closed the ads and ignored other prompts (like repair the download) and the download was successful and has been for 17 others so far. It took over 5 minutes to download the file because of its size. I scanned the download with Eset and could not find any malware in the download. Other stuff did pop up but the download continued and completed 

Apologies to anyone who suffered in the gathering of files I have tried to share.

Its OK with me if someone wishes to host the files but like I said, too large for email.