Light-O-Rama Forums

Clean version of Winter Mix by DJ BL3ND

roverdish

I liked this mix that someone shared with me and I synched it up to my 96 ac channels with Superstar. This year I added the pixel tree, pixel curtain and pixel roofline using xlights (nutcracker) to create the pixel effects. Lee file is there if you want to see how it looks in action. The pixel tree is on the roof and the pixel curtain hangs to the right

Audio has been edited to remove any offensive words. Enjoy and thanks to all who have shared with me.
You will have to download this file from mediafire at the link below cause its just too darn big otherwise. 75.52mb zipped

http://www.mediafire.com/download/poyq62f32dsvxcf/2015_%28Winter_Mix%29_DJ_BL3ND.zip

James you're probably the sharingest (made up word) guy out there. You are welcome. 29 have downloaded since post.

Everybody likes to give (almost). Nobody likes to be taken.

Everyone welcome.

Money by Pink Floyd almost done. Soon we will have all of the tracks of "Darkside of the Moon"

Appreciate the zip file, loved the music, and I can see your viz layout, but could not get the LMS file to open so I couldn't watch all your hard work.

any way you could send me just the LMs file?

Jerry,

Sent you all the links via PM. You must be using S4 or these sequences won't work. Heck I could not have created them in S3.