Light-O-Rama Forums

PLEASE Looking for help

loopman2

Hey, asking for a HUGE Favor im having next surgery next week and wont be able to move for awhile and I want to see if anyone can create two sequences for me I have the song files I will donate money to you. Only have a 16 channel LOR. Tiny Tim - Tip Toe through the tulips and Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac. Thank you very much.

Tony G. 

Tony,

Hope the surgery goes as planned. Not being able to move sounds pretty intense.

What do you do with your 16 circuits? I mean like are you 4 groups of 4 elements like the LOR base started. Or are you like me and stuff is just everywhere? Tell us a little more or post a previous video. I hate one of your songs, but would be willing to pop you back something on it anyway. I'll do these for you for fun - use your money in the LOR Summer Sale that starts Saturday.

Also, need your email address you want it sent to.

Good luck & hang in there.

Tony,

Hope the surgery goes as planned. Not being able to move sounds pretty intense.

What do you do with your 16 circuits? I mean like are you 4 groups of 4 elements like the LOR base started. Or are you like me and stuff is just everywhere? Tell us a little more or post a previous video. I hate one of your songs, but would be willing to pop you back something on it anyway. I'll do these for you for fun - use your money in the LOR Summer Sale that starts Saturday.

Also, need your email address you want it sent to.

Good luck & hang in there.

That is swell of you Daniel. 

send me your audio and LOR files, if you have a viz file already done up and a picture/background  that would be best, can custom up you the sequences quickly, no worries.

Best of luck on the Surgery

Home@florencescapes.com

• 2 weeks later...

Can answer a little better after talking with Tony -

these requests are for his Halloween display.

- And Tiny was scary...