Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP IN NEED 16-32 CHANNEL SEQUENCES.............

jwhite32509

I'M IN NEED OF NEW SEQUENCES I HAVE 3 AND EVERYONE IS TIRED OF LISTENING TO THEM. MY EMAIL IS 

jwhite32509@gmail.com

i have Christmas canon, Christmas eve in Sarajevo, and  the chipmunks.

any help is greatly appreciated

There are so many free sequences available out there. There are even folks on this forum that have been kind enough to post a link to their whole library of sequences. William Bottomley's website has a link to hundreds of free sequences. You just need to come up with the music. I'm not trying to be a jerk but there are way too many threads started by people who are looking for sequences when they are already out there.

amen to that brother.my favorite is when somebody says they have something that I know is available in a download everyone piles on and says give it to me please.I have purchased sequences to modify I've made some of my own and downloaded many free ones I have made them all available on an FTP site to pay it forward. I did ask for a couple but I was little disappointed in the quality. My best results was with Google searches to find stuff. I don't think it's fair to make somebody spend hours emailing out files after they spent the time making them. I think everybody should share and make them available in a download there are so many options for doing that these days. And I don't fault the people who charge for their sequences after all it's their time so long as the quality is there and they back up what they sell.