Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking For - Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen

WhoDat

I've got a request from the Mayor to squeeze this one into the show this year. Would you happen to have a sequence of Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen that you are willing to share with me? I have a big show, but I can make any size sequence work. I'm just trying to make him happy and get this one done, and your generosity would save me a LOT of time.

Thanks so much in advance.

WhoDat!

Edited by WhoDat

Hey Don. Our show is in downtown Crowley, Louisiana. We've been doing it for the city and parish for 5 years now, and it grows a little each year. I wish they'd give me an unlimited budget to go absolutely nuts, but I do the best i can with what i have to work with. I've decorated city hall, the parish courthouse, and we have 4 blocks of street lamps wrapped down the downtown area. I took this little video with my new drone. 

Please ignore the sequencing errors. We had some stuff plugged into the wrong place. :-) But this will give you a little idea of what we have so far. Next year, i'm finally pushing them for rbg and 3 big pixel grids for the main building instead of those candy canes and merry christmas signs that keep going out. I just noticed one of our mega trees was out in this video too. . dang it. 

Edited by WhoDat